Your Financial Future
Today’s economic environment presents many challenges. But along with these challenges comes opportunities and potential rewards for those who can identify long-term trends.
Whether you’re facing retirement—or looking to better understand certain investment ideas—we can help you address your most pressing money questions.
Our first priority is your overall financial success. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of success.
Our site is filled with educational videos, articles, presentations, and calculators designed to help you learn more about the world of personal finance. As you search this website, contact us with any questions you may have about any particular investment concepts or products.
Key tax law changes effective for 2014:
- 20% Capital Gains and Dividend Tax Rates
- Personal Exemption Phase-Out and Itemized Deduction Limitation
- 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax
- .09% Additional Medicare Tax
- The Extension and Expiration of Prior Tax Provisions
- Estate Tax Considerations